Student work. Pink tourmaline granulation ring Spring term starts week beginning 13th January 2014 for 10 week courses. Both Tuesday and Thursday classes are now full. 2 new classes have been added for this term Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon. Tuesday evening class has been moved to Monday evening and spaces are still available on this course. If you are interested in any of these courses please contact me directly to book a space. email nerissa@njpjewellery.co.uk phone 07925 33 77 09
Hi Everyone, Hope you are all well. I wanted to send a Artweeks update to you all We are currently penciled in at The Wild Rabbit as our venue. It still needs to be finalised but, I'm sure it will be fine. We have the workshop as a back up plan. So, I need you all to register as a member of Artweeks. Follow the link below to Artweeks and set up a account then purchase a membership to Artweeks. If you have any problems please call me. http://www.artweeks.org/user/register It would be great if you could all register by 24th then I can sort the exhibition part between Christmas and New Year. Once your are a member send me your confirmation email which should have all the details on that I will need. Hope you all have a great Christmas
Comments
Post a Comment